Skip to content
What is hygiene treatment?
- Oral hygiene is important to prevent gum disease and ensure you have healthy gums.
- After a hygiene visit your teeth will look and feel clean.
- It will stop bleeding gums.
- It will help with bad breath.
- We will provide smoking cessation advice.
What are the benefits of hygiene treatment?
- The benefits of regular hygiene treatment are to prevent and treat gum or periodontal disease.
- A tailor made oral hygiene programme including brushes, interdental cleaning aids and frequency of visits will be formulated for you.
- We will also pick up any more advanced periodontal disease issues and provide more advanced cleaning programme or refer you to a specialist for further treatment if required.
- If gum disease is left it leads to early loss of teeth.