What is Tooth Whitening?
- This is a quick, easy and non- invasive way to improve the colour of your teeth.
- It can be used to whiten stained and discoloured teeth.
- It is a safe and relatively painless procedure ideal for most patients.
- It works well on stained teeth due to tea, coffee, red wine and smoking.
- It will not whiten existing fillings/crowns/veneers.
What are the benefits of tooth whitening?
- A non-invasive and safe way to improve the colour of your teeth.
What are the types of tooth whitening we offer at The Dentist?
- You can do this in the comfort of your own home to gradually whiten teeth.
- We will first take an impression of your teeth to create a customised clear tray that you will wear to whitening your teeth.
- Within a few days, your trays will be ready to be picked up and we will show you how to apply the special bleaching material to the trays. The whitening gel trays should be worn for 30-60 minutes up to twice a day or overnight.
- This can then be maintained regularly as required.
- If you want guaranteed shade B1 whitest teeth then ask about the Enlighten system. Guaranteed Whitest teeth with no sensitivity.
- If you need a quick result you can use these off the shelf trays that are customised to fit your mouth and get going the same day.
- The trays will not be as slim as with home whitening.
- Great option if you need quick results.