Treating nervous patients…
At The Dentist our aim is to get you to change your perception of the dentist. Many people have had previous bad experiences that have made them fearful. A visit to The Dentist should be relaxed and pain free, we do everything we can to ensure that is the case.
- If you’re scared or nervous of treatment, don’t worry you’re not alone.
- Anxiety related to visiting the dentist is very common and we do everything we can to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
- We hand pick all our staff for their caring, gentle, professional and friendly manner.
- Your first appointment will only involve a check up and a good chat with the dentist where you can explain all your problems and fears.
- We have separate consultation areas in our surgeries where you will speak to the dentist and chat things through before you even set foot near a dental chair.
- We aim to treat you comprehensively and fully inform you on all aspects of treatment and findings. You will be encouraged to have full control of all your treatment.
- If you need treatment, we will fully involve you in finding a treatment that suits your needs and budget.
- We hope that after you have had your initial consultation and spent some time with our team your fears will be alleviated.
- If it still seems too scary then we are able to offer a sedation service for your treatment.