Mouth Guards for help with tooth grinding or clenchingdesignthing
What can I do if I clench or grind my teeth?
- Tooth wear and grinding/clenching of the teeth are very common things we see.
- We offer a number of solutions to help protect the teeth.
- Significant extra forces can be put on the teeth and jaws from clenching and grinding, which can lead to headaches and broken teeth.
- We will provide a thorough check of tooth wear combined with signs of clenching and grinding at your examination visit.
- We will recommend mouth guard solutions as a form of preventative dentistry should it be required.