What are Implants?
- A dental implant is used to replace a missing tooth root when there is no tooth left.
- It is a titanium replacement root that can support one or multiple false teeth.
- These false teeth are made of porcelain and will look like your natural teeth.
- They can also be placed to stabilise and aid denture retention.
What are the benefits of implants?
- They can replace missing teeth without the use of neighbouring teeth.
- Non destructive to neighbouring teeth unlike bridges.
- Can last for many years if looked after properly.
- Look and feel like real teeth.